UpdatedThursday January 24, 2019 byOrchard Park Little Loop Football.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE AUGUST 21st FOR PEEWEE
Orchard Park Little Loop Football
Welcome to the Orchard Park Little Loop Football registration site. For all sessions except Varsity Football, registration closes at 6 pm on Sunday August 14th.
Before registering, please read the following:
(If you have any questions, please e-mail OPLLF President Dave Zarbo at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Five things you need to do to register:
- Download and print the 2019 Medical Release (see below). The medical release is required by Orchard Park Little Loop Football.
- Please complete this form and give to your team manager or head coach during the first week of practice.
- Download and print the Empire West Waiver (see below). The Empire West Waiver is required by our league, Empire West Youth Football and Cheerleading.
- Please complete this forms and give to your team manager or head coach during the first week of practice.
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- A photo of your child
- A proof of a physical dated after August 1, 2018
When registering, you will come to a page asking whether you are registering a football player or cheerleader. HOWEVER, because of the way our vendor has set up the software, you will see the Football Player and
Cheerleader buttons have both been clicked/selected. Our software vendor is aware of this and the confusion it causes. Please ignore this and simply select the appropriate box beneath Football Player or Cheerleader.
Empire West age and weight participation guidelines:
- Children ages 6 to 13 can participate.
- Orchard Park Little Loop Football does not allow players to play in a division higher or lower than their age-appropriate division.
- The League Age is defined as the participant’s age prior to September 1 of the calendar year of the current season.
- Pee Wees- 90 lb. weight division. League ages are 6 to 8. Players may not reach their 9th birthday before September 1. Minimum league age is 6 years by old by August 31, 2015.
- Freshmen – 110 lb. weight division. League ages are 9 and 10. Players may not reach their 11th birthday before September 1.
- Junior Varsity – 130 lb. weight division. League ages are 11 and 12. Player may not reach their 13th birthday before September 1.
- Varsity – 165 lb. weight division. League ages are 13 and 14. Players may not reach their 15th birthday before September 1.
Stripers – Participants who exceed the weights listed above are referred to as stripers. Complete striper guidelines are available at www.ewfootball.com
In our Pee Wee, Freshman and JV divisions, Orchard Park Little Loop Football fields two teams: on wears Maroon jerseys and the other wear White jerseys.
Those who have played or cheered with Maroon or White in previous years are automatically assigned to that team. We ask that those who are new to the organization designate their preferences.
We will try to meet all customer requests, but prefer that teams in the three lower divisions have an equal amount of players.
Team rosters will be finalized during the first week of practice, was has tentatively been scheduled for August 3 to 7. Watch your e-mail for updates.
- Registration fee: $140 for cheerleading or football.
- An additional $40 fee for football players is for the game jersey, which players keep.
- An additional $50 fee for cheerleaders for a winter warm up suit, which the girls keep.
- No cash will be accepted – payment must be made by credit card, check or money order.
- A $50 fee has been added at checkout for our annual raffle ticket fundraiser. Each participant will be given 10 tickets to sell when the season starts.
- This is the only mandatory fundraiser that OPLLF has to defer its operational costs. More details will become available about the fundraiser.
- When you pick up equipment, you will be charged a $50 deposit. The deposit must be made by check or money order. We will not accept cash. Those who return equipment in good condition at the end of the season will have their check/money order returned to them.
- A $25 discount is available to households with two participants. A $50 discount is available for those with three or more.
- To become eligible for the family discount, registrations must be completed in one order/transaction. Before checking out, check the option to register other participants.
- Please note: you are NOT registered until you pay and complete the checkout process.